Monday, September 8, 2008

Hey!

Well, it has been awhile. I guess I lost the, "new blog novelty" and have gotten lazy. I have been doing a lot of reading, which is not typical of me, and the family brought back a couple of puzzles from Hawaii, that are the puzzles from hell! I love a good puzzle as much as the next, but these are not even fun. I should have put it back in the box a long time ago, but we have invested too much time now to give up. I will post a pic when it is done. 
 Our August b-days continued with T.J.'s 25th. He is so excited to be old enough to rent a car now. We will move on now to Craigs 9/30 b-day. Then, of course, the babies both in October. It is hard to believe on fast time is moving. We'll soon have grandbaby #4. (April) So far, my "baby each year" is holding. I love it. 
 Well, I'll sign off for now! Love to all. Ren

1 comment:

Cassy Taylor said...

Yes, I remember that night very well. I loved that little/big boy.

Okay, I'm going to list a bunch of memories for you since I can't narrow anything down:

Girls nights when the boys went to father and sons, discovering Marshals in San Diego and buying their whole store, aerobics in the family room, showing me a pregnancy test and trying to convince me that it wasn't one, when you were in the primary presidency, when you went through your first cooking phase, when you drove though a red light (because the arrow had turned green) and how mortified you were, our trip to Florida for FCCLA, our many, many, many shopping trips, how you "snapped" as you came down the hall in the mornings, and all the times you were a loving and supportive mama which was always! Thanks for all the memories.