Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Facebook friends

I have tried to direct anyone that I contact on Facebook to this blog. The reason I created an account on Facebook was to connect with more people, but I'm not sure when I will get time to invest in another blogging project. It has taken me so long to figure this one out, and I struggle to keep it updated. I hope to eventually get it done, but no promises. So for now, my most current photos and updates will be here. I don't do change well. Love to all!!  Ren 

2 comments:

Weeks Family said...

I can't believe we are finding each other again. Trish (my sister) mentioned she found you and your family. I just saw Cassy's blog, very cute. My husband and I also live in Queen Creek so I hope Cassy and I can get together sometime. It's been so long. Everybody looks great. Our family blog is weeksqueencreek.blogspot.com
(Kim Eastin, now Kim Weeks)

Mel said...

Hey! I love blogging! So glad that you have a blog too. Your family looks so good -especially all those adorable babies! Being a grandma is the BEST! Lindsay has a 2 year boy, Logan. He's the light of my life. Check out my blog. So good to hear from you!