Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hi y'all!

I know. Those annoying hillbilly roots of mine. I'm actually rather fond of them. Anyway, wanted to let everyone know we're alive! We are looking forward to our fast approaching trip to Hawaii! It will be so nice to visit the ocean again. I just pray that everyone is well, and completely healthy for the trip. If not, where better to recover. Being sick in South Maui is better than being well here in scorching AZ. 
 I have to go have another sleep study tomorrow night (boo hoo). That's what I get for being a non-compliant CPAP user. It isn't a big deal, just one of those boring, time consuming things that one would rather not have to mess with. At least I'll have it done, and out of the way. It really does stink to get old. Then again, God compensates by giving us gifts like grandchildren, so I guess it is worth it!
 Good-bye for now, and Glod Bless!!!    
                                                                   Ren


1 comment:

Cassy Taylor said...

Hey, I love the hillbillie in you. And right you are bout Hawaii! It's going to be a blast!! Good luck with your sleep study. Also, I'm having a feeling you love your grandkids. I mean, you rarely write about them. :)