Saturday, July 19, 2008

Update July 19th

Howdy Y'all!
 Just a few words for those few brave enough to check on us.
We have survived the reality of our 5th child turning 17. Shelli is obviously a baby no more(although all my children have had it made perfectly clear that they will be my babies, always.)She received a camera for her b-day, and is all set for digital photog at Mountain View this year. 
 Everyone else is doing great. No illness or broken bones to report. I guess the only one close to that would be little Klayton, who, despite being a wee infant, insists on walking. He started at about 71/2 months, and has gotten stronger at it everyday. He is now just over 8 months, and runs. Needless to say, there are occasional trips, head bumps, and face plants. We can't keep up with him, and we forget that he is still a baby. He wants to keep up with cousin Jax. Don't we all. Soon, Ryker will be the one chasing them.
 Anyway, aside from being very hot, life is good and prosperous and the Curtis home. We bask in the love, and company of our beloved, growing family, and give much thanks daily for how richly blessed we are for each and every member of it, and the unique, and individual gifts they bring to us!           Nana Curtis 

2 comments:

Cassy Taylor said...

Hey mom! You updated your blog! I didn't think to check it out since it's been a while and I was happy to see when I got on today that you made some posts. You are the best mom and nana ever. Thanks for making us the family we are today. Oh, and thank you for your comment on my blog. I really appreciate it! We love you!!!

Cassy Taylor said...

Oh and I love the slide show! You need some more pix though.